COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 1-2 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
Stress is something that we encounter constantly throughout or working and personal lives. Knowing how to handle stress effectively and recognising it in yourself and the people around you are useful skills to have. It will help you to become a more effective team player or leader, and will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Recognise stressors in the workplace and at home.
- Identify healthy methods for coping with stress.
- Assist others who are suffering from stress.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset