About the course
Right to Work provides guidance on UK employment laws with regards to unlawful employment, with a particular focus on licensed premises and the effects of non-compliance. The course is suitable for those involved in the recruitment of new employees and also for those applying for work who may want to find out what documents they will need to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
You will be able to…
- Outline the relevant legislation regarding eligibility to work in the UK
- Complete Right to Work Checks for new employees
- Distinguish between Category A and Category B documents and explain the difference between the two
- Identify which documents do not prove a right to work in the UK
- Outline Right to Work legislation specific to the operation of licensed premises
There is no assessment at the end of this course.