Personal development is a lifelong process that enables you to continuously check and improve your skills. In this course we will look at what a development plan is and how it can help you develop and grow.
In this course we explore how to make the most of personal development and the impact it can have on you as an individual.
- What is personal development planning (PDP)?
- Personal development planning in action
- Agreeing a personal development plan
- Agree your goals and objectives
- Plan activities to meet your objectives
- Set timescales to achieve your outcomes and review success
- Induction training
- Developing your knowledge, skills and understanding
- Core skills
- Developing your professional skills and knowledge
- Different ways of learning
- Development through supervision and appraisal
- Receiving feedback
- Continuing your learning
Those working in health and social care requiring an understanding of their role and responsibilities.