“One strong password to-go please! Make it a long one, with extra numbers and a capital letter. Oh, and I’ll have one symbol, too.“ “Here you go. Be careful with that. If it leaks, you’re going to need a new one. And that will be the least of your problems.”
You probably know how to make a strong password. But there’s more. Handle your passwords properly, and your information will be safer still. So sit down for a moment, get a cup of coffee and discover how to use passwords in a smart way.
After 5 minutes you will be able to answer questions such as:
- Which accounts do you protect first?
- How do you make a strong password?
- What is two factor authentication?
- How do you check if your passwords have been leaked?
- What are the benefits of a password manager?