– Recognise how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behaviour.
– Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
– Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
– Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
– Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
– Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner.
- Depends on your ability and time.
- Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
- The CPD Accreditation Group, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
- The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines