Solving Performance Problems
Manage your relationships on an adult basis when things get tough and be able to deal with performance issues in a calm, consistent and systematic way. Learn to respond constructively to denial or emotional responses.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to remain calm and professional when dealing with performance issues
- Learn how to manage your relationship with staff when things go wrong
- Identify the triggers for adult/child/parent behaviour and guide towards adult-adult interactions
- Adopt a systematic and positive problem solving approach to frame productive meetings
- Manage denial and emotional responses effectively
- Explain the consequences of no or low improvement
- Understand the importance of regular monitoring in sustaining performance improvement
Team Leaders and Managers
No Reviews found for this course.