Performance Outcomes That Motivate
Learn how to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than de-motivate your team. Target each person’s key motivation and explore the difference between equity and expectancy.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn the skill of motivating your team
- Learn how to differentiate between equity and expectancy
- Understand how rewards and recognition affect motivation and ensure they link fairly with performance standards
- Design outcomes and rewards which motivate and are linked to performance: timely, specific, personalised, appropriate and sincere
- Understand how equity and expectancy affect motivation and team dynamics
Team Leaders and Managers
No Reviews found for this course.