Microsoft Teams is quickly becoming the new way to communicate. In this comprehensive Microsoft Teams Online Course, we show you how to get started with Teams and make the most of this business-essential software.
There is so much more to Microsoft Teams than chat. Use it correctly, and you can dramatically improve productivity across your business. In this course, we assume no prior knowledge and start at the very beginning. We cover both the online and desktop versions of Teams and highlight the differences between them.
In this course you will learn:
- How to access, download and set up Teams
- How to create your first team and manage members and channels
- All about posting and receiving public and private messages
- How to user announcements, tags, and message extensions
- How to schedule an audio or video call
- How to use the audio and video calling options including recording calls
- How to use the meeting notes function
- How to create a wiki
- All about using apps, bots, and connectors
- How to adjust admin and user settings
- How to use Teams on your mobile device
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.