Microsoft Excel 2021 Intermediate
In this second course of our ‘Excel 2021’ series, students will build on the skills learned in the beginners' course and expand their essential Excel toolkit.
Students will learn how to create intermediate-level formulas, clean and analyze data using PivotTables and Pivot Charts, control data input with validation rules, make decisions with WhatIf analysis tools as well as learn the golden rules of spreadsheet design.
That’s just scratching the surface!
Students will also get to experience all the new functions and features available in Excel 2021, the latest standalone version of Excel from Microsoft.
Explore the exciting world of dynamic array functions and learn how to use XLOOKUP, XMATCH, FILTER and so much more.
Excel 2021 Intermediate is designed for students who have a beginner-level knowledge of Excel and are looking to build on those skills. It’s also perfect for students who have beginner to intermediate level skills in an older version of Excel and are looking to update their skills.
The only pre-requisites for this course are a working copy of Excel 2021 and a beginner-level knowledge of Excel.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Design better spreadsheets and control user input
- Use logical functions to make better business decisions
- Construct functional and flexible lookup formulas
- Use Excel tables to structure data and make it easy to update
- Extract unique values from a list
- Sort and filter data using advanced features and new Excel formulas
- Work with date and time functions
- Extract data using text functions
- Import data and clean it up ready for analysis
- Analyze data using PivotTables
- Represent pivot data visually with Pivot Charts
- Add interaction to PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Create an interactive dashboard to present high-level metrics
- Audit formulas and troubleshoot common Excel errors
- Control user input with data validation
- Use WhatIf analysis tools to see how changing inputs affect outcomes.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.