Leader as Coach
Coaching has been proven to be one of the most effective and successful way of growing an efficient and performance driven team. This online training course is aimed at showing leaders how they can grow their team through effective coaching skills.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to create conditions for a successful coaching
- Learn some key planning skills for effective coaching
- Identify different styles of coaching
- Lean how to use the Hamburger planning model to plan your coaching session
- Incorporate coaching into leadership style and approach
- Understand what benefits coaching will bring personally, to the organisation and the learner
- Work to break down barriers to coaching
- Identify when coaching will be most appropriate
- Describe what success looks like in a coaching project
- Identify and adopt different coaching approaches, depending on the person being coached
Managers and Team Leaders
No Reviews found for this course.