Excel for Mac Course
Ever tried learning Excel on a Mac with a course designed for a PC?
It looks completely different.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered. In this comprehensive Beginners Excel for Mac course, we take you from zero knowledge to confident Excel Mac user.
If you’ve used Excel before but never on a Mac, then this course is for you. If you’re brand new to Excel and you’re using the Mac version, then this course is definitely for you. This course was recorded using Excel for Mac 2019 but much of what is taught is still relevant if you’re using a different version.
In this course we show you how:
- To create, open and save new workbooks in Excel Mac.
- The basics of how Excel for Mac works including relative references and order of operations.
- To set up your workbooks and print the right thing in Excel.
- To use freeze panes and split screens.
- To move data around in Excel for Mac.
- Basic formulas and functions work in Excel for Mac.
- To format your spreadsheets correctly.
- To create some amazing looking charts and graphs.
- To sort and filter your data in Excel
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.