Who Would Benefit
All managers will benefit whether in sales or a non-sales role.
The delegate will learn the importance of developing commerciality. This course is designed to help delegates understand the commercial needs of the business and gain an appreciation of exactly how their role fits into the company matrix. They will also study the effects and consequences that their own decision-making has on the bottom line and how this affects business overall.
CPD Points: 12
Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
Training Course Duration: 2 days
Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate an understating of effective planning skills
• Explain SWOT and PEST analysis and your core market
• Show how to manage costs effectively and explain profit / profitability
• Demonstrate good commercial awareness knowledge
• Explain how to manage customers for growth
The Programme Includes:
Commercial awareness ~ a definition
Sales vs Marketing orientation
Strategic business planning
Product life cycles
Building closer customer relationships
Targets and incentives
Understanding cash flow
Producing ‘commercially aware’ business plans
No Reviews found for this course.