Creating Presentation Support Materials
Avoid the pitfalls of too many slides and too much text! Make sure you keep your audience engaged by using visual support materials effectively and create visuals that enhance your message.
Key Learning Points:
- The power of visuals on the audience
- Design your visuals with the audience in mind
- Support materials like handouts
- Use of notes as key message reminder
- Recognise and avoid the features of poorly designed visuals
- Identify when a visual aid or other media will enhance your presentation
- Describe successful supporting visuals and ensure yours are legible, clear and have impact
- Ensure your notes support rather than intrude on your relationship with the audience
- Create effective hand-outs to clarify your points and support your audience
No Reviews found for this course.