Communication, Influence and Teams
These three skills are indisputably at the very heart of business life and essential in achieving clarity of information, effective coordination and positive and efficient change. With excellent communication, influence and teamwork skills, the world of business becomes an infinitely more rewarding place for your staff and your business.
This course employs written material, videos, images and exercises to teach users how to cultivate these skills and ensure that they maximise their professional value.
- Better identify people’s values and emotions.
- Manage and communicate effectively with different types of team members.
- Employ a number of influence-building techniques, such as body language and excellent first impressions.
- Professionals at all levels.
Section 1: Introduction
Unit 1.1 – Introduction
Section 2: Communication
- Unit 2.1 – Wants vs. Needs and Open vs. Closed Questions
- Unit 2.2 – Introverts and Extroverts
- Unit 2.3 – Listening
- Unit 2.4 – Body Language
- Unit 2.5 – Emotions
- Unit 2.6 – Section Plenary
Section 3: Influence
- Unit 3.1 – Influence
- Unit 3.2 – Power and Empathy
- Unit 3.3 – Consistency
- Unit 3.4 – Influencing Techniques
- Unit 3.5 – Credibility and Presenting
- Unit 3.6 – Section Plenary
Section 4: Teamwork
- Unit 4.1 – Types of Teamwork
- Unit 4.2 – Running a Team
- Unit 4.3 – Conflict in Teams
- Unit 4.4 – Team Communication
- Unit 4.5 – Section Plenary
Section 5: Further Communication Tips
- Unit 5.1 – Using Rapport to Influence Team Performance
Section 6: Outro
- Unit 6.1 – Communicating with Yourself
- Unit 6.2 – Course Plenary
No Reviews found for this course.