Code of Conduct
The code of conduct of an organization consists of a number of rules that clarify the mission, values and principles. It provides guidance in case of ethical dilemmas and gray areas that can occur during work. In this training you will learn about honest behavior and what you have to do when you suspect conflicts of interest, discrimination, intimidation or fraud. You will learn how to handle giving and receiving gifts and in which way information may be shared. You will also learn what a whistleblower is.
After the training you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What kind of behavior is honest or what kind of behavior is not?
- How do you have to handle gifts?
- What are corrupt practices and how do you handle them?
- What do you have to know about the use of company properties?
- How do you compete in an honest way?
- What business information are you or are you not allowed to share with other people?
- What do you have to know about price agreements?
- When do you have to act as a whistleblower?
No Reviews found for this course.