Building brands that drive growth
The world’s leading managers and executives take time to articulate and understand their brand: brand values, brand essence, brand personality and brand positioning. Doing this provides these organisations with a solid brand platform to drive sustainable, scalable growth.
Terms like brand values, brand essence, brand personality and brand positioning are frequently bounced around in marketing meetings. But cracks in marketers’ knowledge can start to show when they are used as the cornerstones of brand growth.
During this short course on Building Brands That Drive Growth, you’ll use a suite of practical tools, case studies and obtain expert trainer insight so you can build brands that will act as a platform for growth.
This short course on Building Brands That Drive Growth is a section from our Delivering Brand-Driven Growth course. If you’ve taken Delivering Brand-Driven Growth there’s no need to take this course. If not, then taking Building Brands That Drive Growth is a mighty fine place to start as it will give you a feel for the type of thinking we share in Delivering Brand-Driven Growth.
- Engage your c-suite with brand by using simple, straightforward language
- Articulate great brand values
- Use your brand essence as a platform to drive growth in current / existing categories and / or markets
- Minimise your organisation’s exposure to capital investment risk
- Engage with your target customers and other stakeholders at an emotional level
- Position your brand around meaningful brand associations
- Understand why building distinctive brand assets lies at the heart of brand growth
- Learn from best practice case studies
- Apply practical tools & templates that will enable you build your brand platform
- Receive practical advice – based on Dr. Coleman’s 25+ years global experience – on how you can drive growth through brands
No Reviews found for this course.