Learn the techniques to help run your projects in an Agile environment. You will understand how and where the following practices are applied within an Agile Project:
You’ll learn how to
- Iterative development – looks at quality and benefits of early delivery of the solution
- Timeboxing – looks at milestones, feasibility and the daily stand up
- Modelling – Establish requirements and expectations
- Facilitated workshops – enables collaboration, stakeholder buy in, clarification of issues, risk identification etc
- MOSCOW prioritisation – manages priorities and expectations of both the business and the project
- SCRUM principles – Scrum roles, processes and sprints
The course on this page is offered by Training Bytesize, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved.
No Reviews found for this course.